Friday, May 21, 2010

The Journey of Internet Selling

Struggling to decide direction for this blog and what topic to write about. After giving much thought I have decided to blog about my experiences of selling on the internet. Topics that will be discussed will cover all aspects from starting a website, deciding what to sell, promoting your website, selling on ebay, picture taking, drop shipping, using social sites, marketing tools, etc.....

I will be sharing the good and the bad. Writing about the paths I have taken going down the wrong road and the right road and what I have discovered along the way.

I will try to answer questions that readers have and also post discussions on topics related to selling on the internet. If you have experiences you would like to share you are invited to comment on topics discussed.

If this sounds interesting I would like to invite you on this life journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment